Friday, June 17, 2011

Facts About My Weekend (So Far)...

Here are some little known facts about my weekend:

1. I booked my plane tickets. I leave Monday morning and arrive in New England late Monday night.

2. I wish I could pack, but I don't really need to, seeing as everything is still pretty much in the suitcases they came in.

3. I'm currently having a movie marathon of all the Fast and Furious movies on my computer.

4. I'm already making plans to see my friends (at least the ones who live in New England anyway) when I get back. We've got some epic ideas in place.

5. I'm excited for Monday to be here, but I'm sad to leave my brother. I'm gonna miss him.

6. There are 78 days between me and being back in Boston full time. And I'm counting down starting DAYS AGO. I'm thinking a lot about taking little weekends to the city this summer, given the proximity to Boston from my grandparents' house.

7. I'm so ready to be done here. A feeling I never thought I'd have to deal with. But now I do. And so this weekend I'm dealing with it. :)

That's all for now.

Peace, ♥, and happiness! :)




1 comment: