Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nothing yet...

I've been in MA for 3 days now. I applied to a job nearby at a grocery store. I unpacked. I tried Zumba (which is so fun!)

I'm still looking for other jobs to get some employment and $$ for the upcoming semester. I haven't seen the girls yet, but we're planning something so that we can get together as soon as possible. I tried to organize a day in Boston for myself on Saturday, but that plan backfired due to transportation difficulties...

But have no fear. A trip to the city will come soon enough. I hope. Cuz I have more than a few reasons to get back there ASAP. A big one being that I need to go out dancing. Soon. Or I'll go insane. A girl cannot go from nearly every week heading out to the salsa club to quitting cold turkey (involuntarily too.) And that's where Zumba came in... but that's completely different because it's more structured and high impacty-aerobicsy. And visiting people in the city is another huge reason I need to go back. It's been almost 2 months since I've seen these people and I need to get on that ASAP.

In other unrelated news [other than the fact that it's about seeing someone] I'm going to Maine next weekend for the fourth of July with my grandparents. And there I will hopefully be seeing my crazy hippie! Kaiya! So long as everything works out! :D And I haven't seen her since before spring break... so this is important!!! :)

So things are definitely better right now. I'm sleeping in a super comfy bed, no longer on a couch. I have my own bathroom. I'm eating better than I have in months. [albeit I do miss In n Out, Sonic, Crab Hut, and Baskin Robbins but I'll get over it.] And I'm going to see my friends before the end of next month. I would say things are looking up. :)

With a Boston trip in sight and a possible ACK excursion with Gram, I would say this summer is shaping up to not be so bad after all. It's just taking it's time getting there... and while the boredom is bad now, I will miss it come September, I think.

Now, is it September yet? I wanna go to class and see some people whenever I want! hehehe

Peace, ♥, and happiness! :)

1 comment: