Monday, June 27, 2011

A Quick Update & I'm All Smiles Today

There are many things to update my readers on. I'm not even sure where to begin, but I guess I'll start with the most recent good thing that's happened to me. Today I had a job interview at a nearby restaurant, and I got the job! I start my training tomorrow at 2:30 pm to be a hostess! I'm really excited, mostly because it's finally going to be a job! Money coming in is one of the most important things to me right now due to all the expenses that are coming up, namely shopping for school!!

Secondly, yesterday my grandparents let me take the bus to Boston to see a friend. If being able to go to Boston in and of itself wasn't enough, seeing the person I saw made my life 100 times better than it has been lately. It was something I really needed to do. And I was worried that things weren't going to be the same as before I left the city, but honestly, it was like I never even left and it was perfect. We had a wonderful day, and I basked in the glory that was Boston. It was so wonderful! :)

In other news, I have continued to pass my time with watching Whale Wars, Basketball Wives, The Real Housewives of NJ & NY, Mob Wives, and Single Ladies. I also gave myself a killer mani/pedi that I've been loving with a nail polish I bought at CVS before I left Cali. It's Confetti Long Wearing Nail Color in #023 Fruit Smoothie. It's so cool because in some lights it looks like a pink color, in other lighting it looks like a coral color, but mostly looks like a watermelony color. I'm in love with it. Big time. I'm inserting a picture from Google Images below.





So that's about it for what I've been up to. I'll be sure to check back in with you all when I have more to say!

Peace, ♥, and happiness! :)

1 comment: