Friday, June 3, 2011

Reach For The Stars and If You Don't Grab 'Em At Least You'll Fall On Top Of The World.

Think about it.

Hello all! I hope your Friday was good and that you're all going to have a good weekend! Our original plan of Sea World was squashed, so we'll figure something else to do instead! Hopefully it's something fun!

Today I wanted to share some summer "jams" with you all that I've been enjoying lately. I love the summer for the music, if nothing else. The radio is always playing fun songs, with beautiful melodies, or songs that just make you want to dance on the beach. (Which I have yet to do in my life... this needs to be corrected.) So enjoy the following songs! :) I hope they make you think of summer fun as much as they make me think of it! :)

First up: "I'm Into You" by Jennifer Lopez featuring Lil' Wayne


I ranted on twitter about this second song... and how the melody sounds
like a direct rip off of "Big Girls Don't Cry" to me. But here it is:
"California King Bed" by Rihanna


Thirdly we have "Good Life" by One Republic!
I can't get enough of this one!


Fourth is "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo, Nayer, and Afrojack


[Warning: I was not able to find music videos for the next one that did not involve profanity. It's not a lot, but cover your ears now if you so choose.]

"Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock


And lastly, this wouldn't be me if we didn't include a Latin song.
[Fair warning, the video is kind of risqué... given there are a lot of half-naked women in it. I apologize. Close your eyes now if you don't want to see, although I recommend
watching simply for Prince Royce's beautiful face :)...]
"Ven Conmigo" by Daddy Yankee featuring Prince Royce



Peace, ♥, and happy weekend! :)

1 comment: