Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Time For Tough Decisions... Part 2

Well as of right now I still have not received a call from work. I did receive a text. I do have hours according to my friend, but the minute I got that text, I was disappointed. Which is when I figured it out.

My friend Keri gave me some advice once. When you have to make a hard decision, flip a coin. And if you're disappointed with the result, then do the other one. It shows what you truly wanted. And that has never been more true than last night when I got the text message.

So there you have it. I had a tough call to make, but I made it. I will be MA bound in the next 5-7 days. I know I made the right choice this time.

1 comment:

  1. I am glade you feel good about your choice... best of luck, and have a safe trip.