Monday, July 18, 2011

It's 3 AM and It's Been Too Long...

To say that I've been away too long is an understatement.

To say that I've been busy would be a lie.

To say that my job sucks would be a slight overstatement.

To say that I'll be back soon might or might not be a lie.

I don't know when I'll get around to coming back and blogging a bit more, even though I really want to. My heart just isn't in writing at the moment and it's hard to write when you lack the motivation and desire. A la my journal had entries every day for 2 weeks and now I haven't really written in it (except for a half-@$$ job I did last night trying to write down something "important" only to give up and sign off a half page later.) So I'll be back as soon as I can, which may not be very soon at all. Or it might be when I wake up in the morning. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment