Thursday, August 11, 2011

Boston Trip #3

Well readers, here we are. Abby has finally decided to grace this page with her words once again, with only 15 days until she moves back to school and 8 days until the big 2-0! (I will no longer be able to use the excuse that I am "Still a teenager" which scares the living crap out of me...)

I figure that an update is due! For my third trip to Boston this summer, I was able to meet up with 3 out of the 5 amazing women that I am blessed to call my friends, and with whom I shared most of last years' amazing adventures with. Keri, Kiara, and Roudna! We met up at Park Street and strolled over to the wharf, then made our way to the North End for some lunch. Afterwards we soaked up the sun while being all kinds of touristy and walking and simply enjoying the ability to catch up with each other and spend some time in the city we all miss so much! (Except Roudna because she lives there year round!) We sat in a little park near Quincy Market and laughed at kids running around in the fountains to cool off. Lastly, we waited in line at Mike's Pastry to get some delicious Cannoli! Here are some pictures from that:

Photobucket

Quincy Market

Photobucket

Me, Kiara, Keri

Photobucket

Kids Playing in Fountains

Photobucket

State Street Building

Photobucket

Rowes Wharf

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me, Kiara, Keri, and Roudna

Photobucket

And a happy Abby.

In other unrelated news, I have hopped on the feather extension trend. I'll post pictures as soon as they arrive in the mail and I put them in! :)

Peace, ♥, and happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment