Sunday, August 28, 2011

Since There's a Hurricane Outside...

Since it is raining and blowing outside as Hurricane Irene passes through Boston, I thought there was no better time to sit down and do a little bit of updating for you. :)

Friday I moved back to school :) And I celebrated my birthday by going out to our favorite salsa club with 3 of the girls! I have to say, it was possibly one of the funniest and most fun nights I've had in a very long time. I will always fondly remember the times when all we did was laugh and act silly while we were young. I look forward to the day when I can look back and smile about the nights like that one.

The room this year is just me and one of my roommates from last year. The actual room itself is about the size of the one I had last year, but that was just my room alone. This is a room I have to share. A fact that I'm still kind of getting used to. But I don't really care because my roomie is the best ever anyway :)

I plan on posting photos and maybe a video tour of the room so you can see exactly where it is that I'm living :)

That's all for now. I'm off to read Cosmo & Water for Elephants while watching the rain fall :)

Peace, ♥, and happiness! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment