Friday, September 16, 2011

I Should Be Back Soon...

I haven't forgotten about this place. It may feel as though I have, but I haven't. To be honest, I've been going through a lot of personal things that I don't feel comfortable sharing at the moment. From school, to boys, to friend conflicts, to family problems, I've had a lot on my plate in the last week to two weeks. As soon as I feel I can be okay again and that things will be okay, I'll do my best to come back here. It's almost as if in my life, once a few things start to go my way (ie: this summer going so well, and so quickly, me being so happy since approximately March, etc.) and it looks as if I am taking one step forward in a positive direction, then everything that was good has to fall apart, and I have to take three steps back in a negative direction.

I'm working through everything right now, and I hope that I will resolve my feelings, hurts, stresses, and questions very soon. Until then, all blog modifications (layout that I was planning on working on, new posts, etc.) are on hold so that I can get my emotions and problems in check and start to live a happy life again. I guess I just have to say that it sometimes takes time and a lot of work to move on from problems and people. I hope that happens for me soon, and as soon as it does, and I feel more like me, I will be back to posting as regularly as humanly possible. Until then, I will still be on tumblr as a de-stressing agent, since I don't really tend to write there, but really just post photos and reblog things. So if you desire to visit me there, go for it. You may even get some ideas about what it is that is going on.

Until then,

Peace, ♥, and happiness :)


1 comment:

  1. Hope you're finding some comfort and peace in your break from blogging. Hugs and prayers. Thinking of you <3

    ReplyDelete