Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When Life Hands You Lemons...

When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade, right?

Cool. That's what I thought too. This year has already begun to be stressful, and weekends with the girls are hardly shaping up to be what I had anticipated. With all the commitments we have and having to go home to work, junior year is starting to be the year I never see anyone. Between odd class and clinical schedules, home visits to work, and other such commitments, I feel like I'm always alone in this dorm room. No more family dinners. We haven't had a single one since we got here! No more tumblr/homework sessions in 415. It's pretty sad.

But I'm choosing to make lemonade. I'm enjoying being back here in Boston. I'm enjoying the fact that a friend chose to transfer back here and I get to see her all the time. I'm enjoying my classes. And I'm making a switch to Saturday nights being the time we all get to go out together and have a good time. So maybe that means no more frequent salsa nights. Maybe it means we stay in and watch movies and that we're missing a few people on that night. But Saturdays will come, and we will be all together again, and we will have a good time.

And that is the lemonade I am choosing to make :)

Peace, ♥, and happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment