Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Heart's a Stereo, It Beats For You So Listen Close.

Here we are, at the "Fall Break"/ Columbus Day weekend.
There's a lot that has been going on here in the city, with me, my friends, and school.

I'm still not doing too hot, I'm trying so hard to move on and be happy again, but there are just so many questions that I've been left with. I know that I need to find an outlet to put my energy into, but I just haven't found it yet. I'm working on that.

Yesterday, the girls and I went hiking. We had so much fun and I am now exhausted. We also went apple picking today. Pictures and an official post to follow :).

For now, I'm going to finish doing my laundry and watch Mulan with my girls ♥.

Peace, ♥, and happiness! :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pictures of hiking!! Sounds just like the adventures my friends and I have been getting into.

    Try to stay positive--and keep your mind off it, as hard as it may be. And listen to music loudly, and dance, and enjoy your friends. Oh and laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah, it means a lot! I've definitely been trying to do that. Taking a lot of runs lately, which is so unlike me, as I hate running. But it's helping! Hiking was so fun! I just have to find the energy to upload the pics!

    ReplyDelete