Tuesday, February 26, 2013

She's Baaaaaaaack!

Well it's safe to say it's been a while, huh? I believe the last time I wrote on here was just less than a year ago! A considerable amount of happenings have occurred since then so forgive me while I try to catch you all up in a bullet point format.

  • I had a wonderful spring in the city with my best friends.
  • I had a stressful and fun summer. Living with my grandparents is not something I'll be doing again...
  • I made new friends, had new adventures, tried things I never would have thought I'd do. And I'm so grateful for the experience.
  • I entered my last semester of undergrad. Graduation is less than 90 days away!
  • Gangnam Style happened. 
  • I celebrated a 21st birthday, a New Year, and a homecoming of family from deployment.
  • I welcomed many new people into my life and learned lessons from each of them.
  • I helped my brother and his wife move to Massachusetts and now see them at least bi-monthly.
  • I began student teaching in a second grade classroom.
What a difference a year makes! Here I am less than 90 days away from the real world, the job search, and one last summer of irresponsibility... and boy do I have plenty of plans! Some of the major ones include seeing my brother for the first time since his deployment (he just arrived back in the States yesterday!) and competing in "The Great Race Boston" for the second year in a row. 

Hopefully I'll be able to come back often and update, but I'm not going to make any promises -- life has me running around like a madwoman this year! Until then...

Peace, love, and happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment